Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Because Long Strings of comments bother me... I'm doing a post instead.

Hello!

 We(me at least)  learned:
  • that in keyhole gardens you actually have to dig out the key holes a little bit. I thought you just stomped them or something. 
  •  why we used straw on the paths.
  • That when you lay out the square foot gardens you do a zig-zag-y thing so it doesn't lean.
Three sisters is Corn, beans. and pumpkin. The beans grow up the corn and the pumpkins shades the ground.
I had a TON of fun!

4 comments:

  1. at the farm we...
    ~we learned how to plant certain seeds
    ~we learned how to use certain garden tools (weed taker outer thingy)
    ~we learned how to take out the weeds
    ~we met a little boy named cash
    ~we made spaghetti, and salad
    ~we learned lots about apples, and apple seeds
    we had so much FUN at the farm this saturday, and i cant wait till the next trip to the far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hope there still tons of mud to slide around in next time!!!)

    ReplyDelete